Wednesday, August 16, 2006

One night's journey

The long weekend is over and leaning onto look out for another weekend,just short of 2 more days :D. Was a nice experience last weekend when I had been home, after more than a month long gap! given its not far than 450kms. Its raining like crazy in those parts and its very chilly indeed . I visited my native Kadatoka and the crowd there were asking me one thing if not anything. Guess!!.. "Ammmm.. I heard Infy is giving away 128 crores as bonus!! did u get it?" .. their tone was filled with such enthusiasm that it was as if I am alone getting that 128 crore!. Believe me ..even I wanted to call my friend to make sure its not 128crore/employee. Anyways hats off to their curiosity to information,living in a world of their own far far away from all this corporate buzz..
Last night when I was travelling back to Bangalore, I was reminded of this strange feeling I have, everytime I do a night's journey. I have this strange bouts of enthusiasm. Suddenly creative thoughts rush to my mind. I am in shock at times seeing the amazing thoughts I have then. This has sort of become a common phenomenon during my journeys. And moreover this happens on my return journeys to Bangalore. This is how it unfolds; I sleep off for a brief period of say an hour or more initially, and then suddenly there is jolt or a stop somewhere,and I wake up. I again try to slip back , but its hard. Then I start gazing at the dark night outside,whizzing past. Meanwhile , my mind, which never stops thinking(most of which is rubbish), embarks on a thought and an unending chain of thoughts unfolds. Its really amazing to observe the thoughts. They are really creative and awe-inspiring. Sometimes I wonder at myself ,"is this me who's thinking all this?". "Boy!! That was a gret saying there!" . " Man!! this idea rocks". " Jesus christ! what was I doin all these days!, I think I should start off on this next morning :)!" Such is the amazement I experience when soak myself in this juice.
Then after a while, which is approximately more than an hour almost always!, I slowly feel drowsy and go to sleep!!.. But the thoughts and the momentary rush of blood to brain still lingers on!. The explanation?!! Well! this is probably because the human mind is like a battery. It might have drained off completely, but a short recharge in the form of rest or a nap can completely recharge it, long enough to last for a couple of hours more!.. Interesting! :) .. I wish I could ride on that wave on and on!.. Then I might need a constant dose of such short spells of energy :$
hmmmmmmmmmmm .... WaiT!!!!
I think I have it already! MY BREATH!! :D . I can change the rhythm.. I can tune to a more racy beat! and dance, dance!.. wowow!! .. I need to!! .. LETS JIGGY!!.. :D

No comments: